Texas Workforce accepts E.L. Broady Academy Diploma
Expanding career opportunities for E.L. Broady Academy Graduates!
By BROADY ACADEMY
We are proud to announce that the Texas Workforce Commission now accepts diplomas from E.L. Broady Academy. This opens up even more opportunities for Broady graduates looking for the next step after graduation.
“Texas Workforce Commission now accepts diplomas from E.L. Broady Academy.”
What is the Texas Workforce Commission?
The purpose of the Texas Workforce Commission is to “provide workforce development services to employers and job seekers of Texas.” This agency prides itself in equipping job seekers like you with the tools needed to start your career.
Major Functions of the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC)
- Developing the workforce
- Providing support services including child care for targeted populations participating in
- Workforce training and adult education and literacy services
- Providing services for people with disabilities to obtain training and employment
- Administering the unemployment benefits and tax programs
For Employers, TWC offers:
- Training and retraining
- Outplacement services
- Assistance recruiting and retaining qualified employees with disabilities
- Valuable information on employment law and labor market trends and statistics
For job seekers, TWC offers:
- Career development information
- Job-search resources
- Training programs
- Unemployment benefits
Here are some resources that you can find on the TWC’s website. Make sure you take advantage of these awesome tools. Here are just a few of them.
Broady Academy Diploma and the Texas Workforce Commission
It’s obvious that the TWC has tons of valuable resources for job seekers. With your Broady Academy diploma, the TWC can help pair you with career opportunities. So, the first step is to enroll in Broady Academy’s *Online High School Diploma Program. Then, visit TWC’s site and begin taking advantage of the many resources above. Click below to learn more about Broady’s Online High School Diploma program.