Step-by-step courses guide students through the lessons needed to earn their diploma. Receive feedback on progress at the end of each lesson or assignment. And no matter your age, you can complete this program because you learn at your own pace.
E.L. Broady Academy
Our courses take you and your child step-by-step through the lessons. There is study time programmed into your schedule along with practice tests and a final assessment. Your child will receive immediate feedback concerning your progress at the end of lessons, practices, and final assessments.
Adult H.S. Program
Adult High School Completion Program:
One of our admission specialists will contact you once your application and down payment/payment have been received. Also, your acceptance into our program will be confirmed during this call.
- Following enrollment, you will be assigned a Log On Name and User Id. Then use these credentials to log into www.broadyacademy.com, and open our online course portal at either Study Island or PLATO. The courses you take will be determined by the number of credits you have when you enter the school and your interview with our advisers.
- Your program includes the on line learning materials and instructional support you need to earn your high school diploma. All learning materials and links are provided at no additional cost.
Credits: A minimum of 22 credits are needed to graduate. Mandatory credits must include 4 English and 3 from Math, Science, and Social Science and 9 from electives.
Coursework: Our courses take you step-by-step through the lessons you need to earn your diploma. Additionally, study time is programmed into your schedule along with practice tests and a final assessment. You receive immediate feedback concerning your progress at the end of lessons and assignments.
Transfer Credits: E. L. Broady Academy gives academic credit for High School transfer credits. But, to receive transfer credits an official transcript from an accredited institution recognized by E. L. Broady Academy must be submitted for evaluation.
For instance, transfer credits will be awarded for comparable High School subjects where a full or half credit has been earned. High School programs vary. So, only an evaluation by E. L. Broady Academy will determine the actual number of transfer credits to be awarded. Home school transcripts will be accepted on a case by case basis.
Here are the requirements to earn the diploma:
English Language Arts/Reading – 4 credits are required, and may come from:
- English Essentials
- English I, English II, English III, or English IV
- Creative/Imaginative Writing
- Literary Genres
- Business Communication
- Reading I, & II
- Bible as Literature
Mathematics – 3 credits are required and may come from:
- Algebra I and Algebra II
- Personal Financial Literacy
- Basic Math
- Math Essentials
- Independent Study in Mathematics
Science – 3 credits are required and may come from:
- Science Essentials
- Science 1
- Physical Science
- Earth Science
- Health Science
- Independent Study in Science
Social Sciences – 3 credits are required and may come from:
- World History Studies
- World Geography
- Social Studies Essentials
- Independent study in Social Studies
Electives – 9 elective credits.
- This includes: Career and Technology Education, On-the-Job Training, or additional academic courses taken to satisfy the requirements.